At the Tree House we are all about providing top quality customer service and experiences while having as much fun as possible in the process. We kindly ask that all of our guests revise and respect these rules to avoid any inconveniences during your stay at the Tree House.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only. (Smoking on the balcony is allowed as long as the smoke isn’t getting into the house). A $150.00 fee will be charged if you are smoking inside the house as well as any items that may be damaged by the smoke (e.g. linens, pillows, etc.)
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of the guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets and Service Animals - at this time only service animals are permitted with documentation.
PARKING – Parking is limited to 4 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted and not recommended. In addition please keep the gate closed when away from the property.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service although you may request cleaning service for an additional fee. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Water and Septic: The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages.
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
• Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
• Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
• Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
11. Air Conditioning: Please make sure ALL windows and doors are shut while AC is in operation, also please make sure to turn them OFF when you are not in the units. Leaving them on 24/7 will burn them out as will leaving them on with the windows open.
12. Local law requires that no loud noise be made after midnight on weeknights and 2:00am on weekends; we understand that you want to have a good time, we just ask that you be respectful to other guests and neighbors in the process. Music and noise is fine as long as you turn it down after hours.
13. Every item in the house has a price, you are responsible for them during your stay, if anything is missing or damaged after your stay you will be charged to replace the item.
14. Please keep the surroundings in order. Garbage can be placed in the cans outside, we try to be as green as possible at the Tree House, if you’d like to recycle you can separate the cans and bottles and we can take them to the recycling center for you.
15. Have a great time! Although the rules may sound strict we are all about having a great time. If you need anything don’t hesitate to ask, enjoy your stay at the Puntas Tree House!
Since we are a small business, we don’t receive the same traffic a hotel or inn would receive, therefore once a reservation is made the sale is final and all fees will be non-refundable.
We will however make adjustments to a reservation or allow you to rebook for another date. All rebookings must be made at least 2 weeks in advance. After the 2 week mark we will not make any rebookings or changes to existing reservations and any fees collected will be forfeit.